14 al 18 de Febrero 2018
Dojo Stara Wies – Polonia
The tradition continues…
International Traditional Karate-do Seminar
Winter Gasshuku 14 – 18 February 2018
DOJO – STARA WIEŚ, POLAND
We are happy to announce “2018 – year of Sensei Nishiyama’s legacy”. It is a very special time because in this year is the 90th anniversary of Sensei Nishiyama’s birthday and the 10th anniversary of his passing away.
In 2018 WTKF is going to organize traditional karate-do seminars which will be conducted by the most experienced instructors who have developed this martial arts together with Sensei Nishiyama for many years.
The detailed calendar of events of “The year of Sensei Nishiyama’s legacy” will be announce by WTKF very soon. The upcoming International Traditional Karate-do Seminar Winter Gasshuku will be inaugural event. The following instructors were invited to conduct this very special seminar: ILIJA JORGA Soke 10 DAN (Serbia) and NELSON CARRION Sensei 7º DAN (Uruguay/France/Spain).
Ilija Jorga – university professor, doctor of sports medicine, executive President and Founder of World Fudokan Federation (WFF) in 1980. Repeated medallists of European and world championships. The pioneer of karate of SFR Yugoslavia, which was on a very high technical level in that time with more that 200 thousand practitioners.
Ilija Jorga is one of the most experienced traditional karate-do instructor on all over the world. He began to engage in karate in 1959. His first instructor was his elder brother – Vladimir Yorga, and later he developed his karate-do under Tetsuji Murakami, Taiji Kase and Sensei Hidetaka Nishiyama.
Ilija Jorga has been dedicating all his life to develop traditional karate-do worldwide, also in Poland. In 1976 he conducted in Poland first DAN examination. 8 people passed it. He supported Kwiecinski’s participation in World Championships in Lima, Peru in 1990, which was a milestone in traditional karate-do development worldwide.
Ilija Jorga is a man of renaissance, artist, sculptor and the author of many books.
For a few years WTKF and WFF have been building the common platform. The aim of this is further traditional karate-do development.
Nelson Carrion – General Secretary of World Traditional Karate-do federation, General Director and Founder of Traditional Karate Do Institute (TKI) in 1997.
He is an examiner, international WTKF judge and traditional karate-do instructor with many years of experience. He has been training since 1978. He conducted the courses and seminars in: Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Swizerland, Tunisa, Uruguay and USA.
Nelson Carrion has participated in many traditional karate-do courses and seminars, conducted by Sensei Nishiyama as well.
He is cofounder and co organizer of many traditional karate-do organizations all over the world including: Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain,France, Panamá, Tunisia.
14 – 18 February 2018 (Wednesday – Sunday)
Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre Dojo – Stara Wieś“ Address: Stara Wieś 1, 97-570 Przedborz Poland
Traditional Karate Federation of Poland
90-057 Lodz, Sienkiewicza Street 85/87 phone/fax: + 48 42/632-85-79, phone: + 48 42/632-97-59 e-mail: email@example.com., www.karate.pl
WŁODZIMIERZ KWIECIŃSKI Sensei 8 DAN (Poland) – Gasshuku coordinator
President of World Traditional Karate-do Federation (WTKF) Chairman of Traditional Karate Federation of Poland
ILIJA JORGA Soke 10 DAN (Serbia)
Founder and Executive President of World Fudokan Federation (WFF)
NELSON CARRION Sensei 7º DAN (Uruguay)
General Secretary of World Traditional Karate-Do Federation (WTKF), General Director and instructor of Traditional Karate Do Institute (TKI)
- Dan Examinations
- Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2017 Remark: casual dress code is required. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS Winter Gasshuku is available for brown and black belts. 2. Age limit: minimum 13 years old. 3. Participants under 18 cannot attend the seminar without an adult carer. TKFP shall not be held responsible for taking care of persons under 18. 4. All participants must have valid International Insurance.
BOARD AND ACCOMMODATION OFFER
Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre „Dojo – Stara Wies“
OPTION 1 – Board, accommodation and participation fee
1 030 PLN/person This price includes:
- 4-day board and accommodation package from supper on Wednesday until lunch on
- Participation at the official ceremony on the occasion of the Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2016 (meal is included).
- Participation fee. There is a possibility to order the special type of diet if you need. It is extra paid – 5 PLN/day. You should inform us about it during making the reservation and transfer money (details below). In case of lack of payment we do not guarantee the special type of diet.
- 1) Preliminary reservations including names of participants will be accepted by 19 January 2017 (Friday). Please send your reservation directly to Japanese Martial Arts and Sports Centre Dojo – Stara Wies via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2) After you receive confirmation about availability of places from our office, please transfer money to the following account until 26 January 2017 (Friday).
- 3) Payment of the total amount should be transferred to the following account:
Name of beneficiary: Address of beneficiary: Name of bank: Address of bank:
Bank account: SWIFT: Title:
Polski Zwiazek Karate Tradycyjnego 85/87 Sienkiewicza Street, 90-057 Lodz (Poland) Bank Spoldzielczy w Przedborzu Mostowa Street 31, 97-570 Przedborz (Poland) PL 71 8988 0001 0000 0017 8930 0001 GBWCPLPP “Winter Gasshuku 2018”
Remark: a) Number of places at the centre “Dojo – Stara Wieś” is limited. We advise to make
your reservation as soon as possible.
- b) Accommodation at the centre is available only for participants of the Winter
- c) The availability of places is determined by the order of applications.
- d) In case of lack of payment your reservation will be cancelled.
- e) Do not permit unregistered person(s) to occupy your dormitory overnight. Charges will be attached to registrants of the room in the amount of 300 PLN per unregistered person.
OPTION 2 – Board at the „Dojo-Stara Wieś“ (without accommodation)
Price of meals:
Breakfast Dinner -Supper
18 PLN 28 PLN 24 PLN
Plebiscite for the Best Polish Traditional Karate Athletes 2017 – meal 65 PLN
- If you are interested in reserving meals during the seminar please send your reservation on the attached Reservation Form to the following e-mail: email@example.com 7 days before the event at the latest.
- Payment for meals will be accepted in cash at the registration. Remark! Board will be guaranteed only for participants who will make reservation in the above term. For others – depending on availability of products.
- Any questions concerning meal reservations and payment for meals please direct to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 3 – participation fee (without accommodation) 300 PLN/person – participation fee shall be paid in cash at the Registration.
Verona – Italia
Coordinador Sensei Carlos De Marco 5ºDan TKI
Marzo 2/4 2018
Scuola Messedaglia. Stradone Provolo 53. San Bernardino- Verona
Irkutsk Rusia TKI Seminar and Dan Examinations
April 26 & 27 – 2018
Conference at the University and TKI Certificates of University Instructors
The Traditional Karate Do Institute is promoting the academic part in this event and cooperating at the tournament in the educational part to show the Budo principles inside the attitude of the competitors.
«ОБЪЕДИНЁННАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ ТРАДИЦИОННОГО КАРАТЭ»
143000, Московская область, г.Одинцово, ул. Маршала Жукова, д.38 тел./факс 007 (498) 602-38-43
Re: 2nd International Traditional Karate Tournament “KUMITE EVOLUTION CUP” dedicated to
On behalf of the All-Russian Traditional Karate Federation I have an honor to address you with a request to include the 2nd International Traditional Karate Tournament “KUMITE EVOLUTION CUP” (is dedicated to “The year of Sensei Hidetaka Nishiyama’s legacy” in Russia, Irkutsk, April 25-30, 2018) in the official WTKF calendar.
This tournament with its sophisticated idea of “KUMITE EVOLUTION” can be a unique “lab” to develop and spread “training Kumite” rules to use in international children competitions. It’s widely known that the absence of this kind of competition is one that is being used in criticisms towards the WTKF activities and has a negative influence on the popularity of WTKF competitions for children.
Together with the tournament a seminar conducted by Sensei Nelson Carrion 7º Dan will be held. Lots of participants from Siberia and Central Asia will have an opportunity to take a closer look at Sensei H. Nishiyama’s legacy. That can be a beginning of a New era of the WTKF development in Asia.
It’s worth being noticed that Irkutsk is one of the likeliest points to spread the WTKF influence and activity throughout the Central Asian and Far Eastern regions. Already by now we have a provisional agreement from the teams of China and Mongolia to come. Supported by the WTKF, the All-RTKF Department in Siberia with its energetic leader Pyotr Neupokoev has a real opportunity to become a center of attraction for Central Asian countries such as Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan.